Leading for Impact
Working with Synchronicity
Implementing Good to Great
Going Beyond Great
The Center for Leadership
Monday Night Football
Staying Ahead of the Pack
Values Based Leadership
Building a Culture of Ethics
Business Process Mgmt.
Consulting for Impact
Moved My Cheese
8100 East Camelback
LEADING FOR IMPACT
There’s no denying leadership’s role
in how well your business performs. And there is no denying that
leadership needs to come from everyone in your organization, not
just senior executives and managers. The combined impact of each
leader’s day-to-day actions is what creates high levels of
success... or abundant levels of mediocrity; the choice is yours!
• How are your managers impacting your
firm’s performance today?
• What's your leadership succession plan?
• What are you doing to retain top employees and develop them into
the next generation of leaders?
• Leadership strategies that enable your organization to better
achieve desired outcomes such as high client/customer satisfaction,
low employee turnover and increased profitability.
• Personal leadership strategies and skills that enable you to
increase your personal leadership effectiveness.
• Practical and powerful techniques that enable you to perform with
• The mental skills that enable you to operate at peak performance.
• The ability to identify and focus on the areas that provide the
greatest leverage for your personal success and for the success of
• The tools and resources that enable you to respond to continually
changing circumstances in productive and successful ways.
• Enhanced confidence from knowing how to operate your brain’s
mental “software” for greater effectiveness.
• The ability to produce additional results with greater ease.
• Help you make a difference as a business leader, community leader
and family leader.
• Position you to create and capitalize on opportunities associated
with the rapid changes in today’s business environment.
• Help you identify, develop and apply the skills and practices
consistent with providing leadership in a complex environment of
change that will enable you to transform their vision and values
• Position you to accept additional leadership responsibility
through improved critical thinking, enhanced communication,
relationship and team skills.
Inherent in the design of Leading
for Impact! is a specific focus in the following areas:
• Creating a shared vision
• Leading teams
• Coaching and empowerment
• Problem solving
• Decision making
• Developing a cross-functional perspective
• Strategic thinking and planning
• Facilitating skills
• Critical thinking
• Leading change
• Strategic planning
• Interpersonal skills
• Whole brain thinking
• Negotiating and persuading
Three common threads are woven into the core curriculum of
Leading for Impact!:
1. Understanding yourself in the context of leadership.
Who are you today? How are you impacting others? Who would you like
to be in the future? Leading for Impact! helps you personally
develop a greater understanding of yourself in the context of
leadership. This new perspective influences the way you work, think,
motivate and communicate with others, in both your business and
personal life. Throughout the program, you create opportunities to
more fully understand how others see you and how you impact them.
2. Understanding the skills and practices of exemplary leaders.
Leaders take risks, see the benefits of change and promote a shared
vision – but how? Why do some leaders achieve extraordinary results
while others fail? What distinguishes the effective leader from
those who are simply given leadership responsibilities? What really
is the difference between leadership and management? These questions
and more are answered as we explore the specific characteristics,
practices, skills and commitments of exemplary leaders. Each session
focuses on a different set of practices and skills required to
achieve extraordinary leadership results.
3. Developing leadership strategies.
Our actions create our reality. Why does a specific leadership
practice cause success in one situation and failure in the next? How
do you really know what to do when people look to you for answers or
direction? What personal leadership strategies will place you in the
best position to achieve your desired outcomes? What firm leadership
strategies will give your firm significant competitive advantage.
Through down-to-earth, true-to-life examples and activities,
participants explore, experience and dissect the applications of
leadership strategies and skills. Each session looks at the
application of specific practices in the context of personal and
organizational readiness and culture.